Advanced LAMP Training Perth & Melbourne
Liberator is delighted to provide Advanced LAMP Training delivered by John and Cindy Halloran from the Center for AAC and Autism (USA).
This is your chance to benefit from training provided by the originators of the LAMP system.
Advanced LAMP training has a focus on clinical discussion as well as practical elements, and will cover;
- Assessment of current language level
- Setting goals for developmental progression
- Teaching motor plans including children with apraxia
- Practical strategies on how to use LAMP WFL app/device including shaping vocabulary, creating mid-sequence buttons, adding in words.
- Clinical decision making around vocabulary expansion, when to step up from one hit to sequenced and step down again.
- Differences between, and when to use prompting, modelling, aided language input
- Importance of timing the motor/auditory/visual input
1. Perth (Day before AGOSCI) - Wednesday 28th August. For more information and to register, click here: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/87775
2. Melbourne - Friday 23rd August. For more information and to register, click here: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/87777