Summary Therapy Services
Liberator now offers mobile Speech Pathology services in NSW & WA
Liberator Speech Pathologists are:
- Dedicated to improving outcomes in the field of Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC) for users, families, therapists & teachers
- expert in the operation of all Liberator devices: Accents, LR7s, Nova Chats
- extremely knowledgeable about the entire range of vocabulary options offered:
- Minspeak Unity™, LAMP Words For Life, WordPower, easyChat, MultiChat, Essence
- able to support AAC through different access techniques such as direct touch, switch-scanning, head-pointing or eye gaze
- trained to provide LAMP therapy
- connected to the local AAC community & international focus groups
Therapy Services are designed to support people of all ages and abilities in learning how to become more proficient communicators, using Liberator, and other voice-output devices.
We support both children and adults who may require AAC for a range of different reasons.
Who do Liberator provide services to?
- People that require support with AAC.
- Emphasis on people who have dedicated speech generating devices, primarily Liberator devices
- Please contact us to discuss supporting people on other AAC devices
Where will the therapy take place?
- Liberator is a mobile service
- At home, school, day program, or in the community.
What does therapy include?
- Goals will be developed to support language and communication development with nominated stakeholders e.g. device-user, parents, teachers, day program staff
- Resources will be provided to practice at home
- Progress will be evaluated via Realize Language data-logging
- Reports will be provided at the end of every block of therapy.
How much does it all cost?
- Liberator can craft sessions to suit your particular circumstances. Pricing is upon application to Lisa Carnegie, Therapy Manager on 0414 925 046 or at email@example.com.
- NDIS chargeable, or private
- Charge for travel as per NDIS guidelines
- Phone calls and emails are free of charge