Liberator has the human resources & technical facilities to fix your device promptly.
- Once you have contacted Liberator's workshop staff & ascertained that the device will have to be returned for repair, & determined Warranty status, you will be issued with:
- A Return Authorisation (RA) number
- Free freight instructions
- A Repair/Service Form.
- When returning equipment for repair or service, always:
- Include all relevant parts: eg battery charger
- Enclose the completed Service Repair Form detailing:
- RA Number
- Contact details
- Device serial number
- Warranty Status
- Whether a quote is required, if relevant
- Brief yet clear description of the fault
- When ringing or emailing to enquire about the progress of a repair, please always quote the RA number to immediately identify the particular job.
- If a needed repair falls outside the warranty period of 3 years then payment will be required, including freight each way. You may still use Liberator's parcel service through Australia Post, but you will be charged.