Learn more about how dealing with Liberator is easier & gives you far better value & superb support.
Acquiring language via Augmentative & Alternative Communication is a complex journey, fraught with difficulty, frustration & misconceptions. To effectively provide a non-verbal person with the gift of speech, with self-expression & ultimately full literacy, requires experience & expertise. The process requires dedication, single-mindedness & energy. At Liberator we have the staff to match the demands made of everyone involved. We possess the integrity & drive to get the job done.
When you deal with us you engage with a team that is dynamic & interactive. We strive to support each other in supporting you & can draw upon the deep knowledge base of our global group of companies in America, Britain & Germany.
Liberator, along with its twin parent companies PRC & Saltillo, designs & makes its own proprietary products using both in-house & OEM components. Our devices are AAC thoroughbreds, purposely devised for all the demands of AAC. This hardware runs sophisticated software programs that have been refined over decades of research & testing to manage every aspect of AAC.
Only Liberator offers Australians the choice of all three methods of representing language, including the unique, patented Minspeak™ sequenced icon system (Unity 2® & LAMP Words For Life). Our AAC products contain a comprehensive array of vocabularies & symbol sets.
Our Headquarters staff are vastly experienced & easily contactable.
- We seek to provide highly efficient ordering, tracking & inventory.
- You may access a free Device Trial scheme of nearly 200 units
- Multiple clients accommodated & multiple devices available
- Fully supported pre-trial, during the trial & post trial
- Devices are repaired & serviced on the premises by a fully equipped workshop
- Staff deliver high-quality phone & virtual support, & diagnosis
- Component parts are stored on-site to improve turnaround times
- Service-loan devices are often made available
Our network of Consultants all over Australia are comprised of certified speech language pathologists & special educators who can look after all your support & training needs, on-site both in the home & at school, & are skilled in conducting virtual meetings with rapid response times.
Liberator is a registered Service Provider (number 4050000635) under the NDIS for Communication Equipment & Therapeutic Services. Thus our organisation can service all your AAC needs & is in a commanding position to assist all AAC stakeholders to achieve maximum potential. We can help to interpret NDIS Participant Pathways & Plans, plus assist you in understanding the funding process.
When it comes to assessment & evaluation, goal setting, implementation, motivation, data-collection & analysis, our Consultants will be there for you at each stage of the process to furnish you with expert guidance, counsel & advice, along with sound knowledge, evidence & reasoned justification. Our overall aim is to empower all parties so as to boost favourable outcomes through greater, informed choice.
- When you trial a device FREE of charge from Liberator you enjoy exceptional support & assistance:
- When you purchase an AAC device from Liberator you receive unparalleled value:
- 3 year parts & labour Warranty including any physical damage plus battery replacement
- FREE return to Liberator of your device, if it ever needs repair or upgrade, via Liberator’s exclusive e-Parcel Service by Australia Post
- Read about just how much FREE support Liberator provides once you have purchased a device: