Terms & Conditions
All prices, availability & product features may change at any time without notice at the sole discretion of Liberator Pty Ltd.
Order processing and Delivery
All our prices include the delivery cost, so there is no extra charge.
Orders will usually be despatched 1 - 10 days after the order has been placed. This will occassionally be longer dependent on stock levels. The order will be delivered by either by post or by a courier service which will require a signature upon receipt. This will be dependent on value and size of the package.
If there is no one available to sign for the goods the courier will leave a card with details of how you should contact them. If the delivery is not signed for courier will leave a card for you to re-arrange delivery (within same postal code area).
Please ensure the contents of the consignment match the items listed on the delivery note and report any discrepancy to Liberator within 14 days of the despatch date.
Please note that courier delivery services are normally only available Monday to Friday inclusive, between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
You should note that during the lead up to, and after holiday periods parcel delivery may slow down or is delayed so please bear this in mind if you are placing an order just before Christmas, or near to a Holiday period (please note: we are closed from the Christmas to New Year holiday period, inclusive) orders placed during this period will not be despatched until after the first working day, following this particular holiday period.
We hope that you will be pleased with your order.
- Please ensure the contents of the consignment match the items listed on the delivery note and report any discrepancy to Liberator within 14 days of the despatch date.
- Please ensure you arrange this with customer services before you return the item to us.
- The product must arrive back at Liberator in as new condition. If the product has been used or is not in good condition, then the credit / replacement may not be given.
- Products returned without prior arrangement with customer services may not be processed and the credit / replacement may not be given.
- The Customer will be charged or must pay postage if it is their decision not to keep the product; LIberator will pay if the product is faulty or if we have made a mistake, e.g. shipped wrong product.
Faulty goods - we will replace or refund purchase value of product if requested, on receipt of faulty goods.
'Faulty' is defined as manufacturing defect or damage in transit to customer; no exchange or refund will be allowed if the product has been damaged by the customer due to neglect or misuse.
Refunds will be made to the same debit or credit card that was originally used for the purchase.
We accept payment by MasterCard, Visa, Cheque, Pay Pal or Internet Banking (details can be found on the bottom of your invoice)